16 January, 2013

Pay it Forward project

I am really pleased to be taking part in the Pay It Forward project which is doing the rounds on Facebook. This is where you promise to make something handmade for the first 5 people who comment. They then put the post on their wall agreeing to make something handmade for the first 5 people who comment etc. And something handmade can be anything - even a cup of tea!
I am participating on my profile and my Jo Loves Calico sewing page so that is 10 items altogether. Everyone is getting the same thing and as the recipients haven't received them yet I don't want to spoil their surprise but here's a little teaser!


It has given me the excuse to try out some things that have been milling about in my head for a while. Other than attaching the binding all of the stitching has been free motion and I feel that by the time I got to the quilting I had really improved in technique and definitely improved in confidence!

I'll upload photos of the finished project when they have been received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment